Beautifully secluded large family home in a prime setting close to schools!
25 Romney Road St Ives
4 bed | 4 bath | 2 carExceptionally peaceful and private, this substantial home provides a blissful escape from the world - without ever leaving it. Tucked back from the street on a superb 1,456sqm block, it offers premier buying walking distance to St Ives North Public and bus services and just moments to the village shops. Held and loved by the current owners for 47 years, its well-presented interiors offer versatile family living with immediate comfort and the promise to become so much more. The family will love the wealth of living spaces including a large lower level family room with adjoining bathroom that could become self-contained. Find your own escape in this wonderful home in a magic setting.
* North facing encouraging an abundance of natural light
* Timber floors, spacious formal lounge and dining rooms
* Casual living opens directly to the large entertainment deck
* Central stone topped kitchen, custom fitted home office
* Two bedrooms with ensuite, additional study/utility room
* Built-in robes, large lower level family room, ducted a/c
* Internal access double lock up garage with an abundance of storage space
* Internal laundry, expansive rear lawns and gardens.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 1456 sqm (approx)
Saturday 23.06.2018 | 2:00pm - 2:30pm
St Ives / Turramurra | (02) 9449 6255