Family freedom across three enormous levels!
11 Romney Road St Ives
6 bed | 5 bath | 2 carAt the end of a long drive flanked by flowering camellias, anticipation turns to awe when this architectural home is revealed. An epic residence of enormous proportion and dramatic style offering 453sqm (approx) of internal living! 5/6 double bedrooms plus home office; games/entertainment room suitable for in-law accommodation. Double lock up garage plus room for 3 extra cars. It takes family living to new highs with its sheer abundance of accommodation set amongst 1,503sqm of stunning grounds. Walls of glass stream in the light whilst a rich tapestry of colour is eye catching and invigorating. Verandahs and terraces wrap around its exteriors ensuring an easy flow between inside and out. The large family will love its versatility including the opportunity for a vast lower level self-contained wing. This unique home enjoys a peaceful ambience within the St Ives North catchment.
* Stunning architectural home tightly held for 30 years
* Timeless style, eye catching glass framed entry foyer
* Soaring ceilings, elevated formal dining, office/6th bed
* Stepped down lounge with gas fire opens to the deck
* Sweeping open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen
* Granite benchtops, Miele appliances, walk-in pantry
* Large internal laundry, internal access double garage
* Vast lower level rumpus/games room with separate wc and shower rooms
* Library, lower level could easily become self-contained
* Upper level bedroom wing with five substantial beds
* All beds open out to the wraparound balcony, robes
* Superb master with sitting, large walk-in robe and ensuite
* Tranquil leafy outlook, expansive child-friendly lawn areas
* Ducted vacuum system, abundant storage, cellar, a/c, extra parking.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 1503 sqm (approx)
- 453 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 30 Jun 03:30 PM
On-Site Unless Sold Prior
Saturday 23.06.2018 | 10:00am - 10:30am
Saturday 23.06.2018 | 2:15pm - 2:45pm
Wednesday 27.06.2018 | 10:00am - 10:30am
Auction 30th June - Price Guide $2.5m
St Ives / Turramurra | (02) 9449 6255