The consummate entertainer with dual family living!
16 Carissa Avenue St Ives
5 bed | 5 bath | 2 carA private family oasis offering style and versatility!
Showcasing classic sophistication and a design that focuses on relaxed living and entertaining, there is room for everyone and every occasion within this stunning home. Completely private and exquisitely renovated, it offers two completely self-contained living levels that work equally as well for two families as they do for one expansive home. Its open flow through floorplan is divine incorporating sprawling internal living spaces that extend to front and rear alfresco zones and a superb pool. Offering up to six bedrooms, four with ensuite or a perfect home office with separate entry, this is a truly special home that will engage from the first. It rests in a sleepy street a stroll to Brigidine, Sydney Grammar, local shops and the bus.
* Walled entrance with intercom, large front terrace
* Sophisticated dark stained floors, Sonos surround sound
* Sweeping open plan living and dining framed on two sides with walls of bi-folds, ducted and split system a/c
* Glass framed private pool with poolside terraces
* Substantial covered rear deck, child-friendly lawns
* Entertainer's unique stone topped eat-at kitchen
* Servery window, Miele appliances, abundant storage
* Three upper level bedrooms all fitted with robes
* Gorgeous master with ensuite, walk-in robe and direct access to the poolside terraces
* Fully self-contained lower level with family and dining
* Large cellar or workshop, excellent storage options
* Double carport plus abundant additional parking space.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 923 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 30 Jun 01:00 PM
On-Site Unless Sold Prior
Saturday 23.06.2018 | 12:45pm - 1:15pm
Wednesday 27.06.2018 | 12:45pm - 1:15pm
Auction 30th June
St Ives / Turramurra | (02) 9449 6255