SOLD BY MILTON DREVER
23 McRae Place Turramurra
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carSecluded and peaceful haven overlooking reserve
Beautifully secluded and overlooking Lovers Jump Creek and capturing sunny valley views, this stylish home benefits from its exceptionally convenient location. A private retreat, with 2 substantial entertainer's decks and level spaces for the kids to roam and play. Providing ideal separation with its split-level design, its ready to move in and enjoy offering value packed buying in beautiful North Turramurra, with buses nearby and just moments to a host of fine schools and village shopping.
* Remarkably private home set well above the road
* Vaulted ceilings, tiled floors, interesting split-level design
* Open plan living and well-appointed granite kitchen
* Sprawling entertainer's decks overlooks valley and the yard
* Level lawn area, double lock up garage, garden shed
* Choice of four bedrooms and study, plus large rumpus
* All four bedrooms with robes.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 1271 sqm (approx)
St Ives / Turramurra
02 9449 6255
02 9449 6255