SOLD BY JAYNE DEMAIO!!!
21/38 Lords Avenue Asquith
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 carFirst Home Buyers Special Offer $650,000 - New North Facing Two Bedroom Unit - Free Additional Car Space!
Quality North facing boutique apartment. Golden opportunity to purchase two bedroom unit and a free additional car space for only $650,000!
Sovereign apartments have been meticulously designed by Gelder Architects. This chic boutique complex is in a peaceful and safe community bordering Kuring-gai Chase National Park to the East and Berowra Valley Bushland Park to the West. The apartments are a short stroll to Asquith Station and shops, golf course, minutes to Hornsby CBD and conveniently located to private and public schools including Barker College, Abbotsleigh and Knox, and Normanhurst and Hornsby Selective High Schools.
* Seamless indoor and outdoor flow from living areas to spacious alfresco sized terrace.
* Master retreat with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Storage area on title.
* Security block with intercom system.
* Unique quality designs and finishes include:
* Kitchens with Caesarstone benchtops glass splashback, Bosch appliances and pendant lighting.
* Bathrooms with Caesarstone vanity top, chrome tapware and underfloor heating.
* Blackbutt flooring, wide skirting boards with trims.
Ideal for first home buyers and downsizers. Just move in and Enjoy the easy care lifestyle!
Enquiries: Jayne DeMaio LREA
Richardson& Wrench St Ives/Turramurra
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
St Ives / Turramurra
02 9449 6255
02 9449 6255