Light filled haven offering easy family living
80 Lynbara Avenue St Ives
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carEnjoying a high-side setting on a substantial corner block, this delightful home features a spacious, level floorplan that seamlessly transitions to expansive alfresco dining & entertaining. Flooded with natural light, due to its north-easterly exposure, this 4 bedroom home boasts generous with modern kitchen & bathrooms. Oversized double lock up garage with internal access via spacious laundry with ample storage. Large multi-purpose room and separate workshop / cellar space. Move the family straight in or explore its further options, in an excellent setting a stroll to St Ives Public and St Ives High Schools and bus services and moments to the rail, private schools and shops.
* Engaging bright interiors feature timber floorboards
* Generous lounge and dining with split system a/c plus separate casual meals area
* Bright modern gas kitchen with Smeg appliances overlooking rear garden
* Expansive covered entertainer's deck
* Alfresco terrace adjoining enclosed level child-friendly backyard with lawns & courtyard
* Four bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite & split system a/c
* Modern bathrooms & large laundry
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Large storage areas, workshop, cellar or games room.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 936 sqm (approx)
- 264 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 3 Nov 01:15 PM
On-Site Unless Sold Prior
Wednesday 17.10.2018 | 12:45pm - 1:15pm
Saturday 20.10.2018 | 12:45pm - 1:15pm
Auction, Guide $1,500,000 - $1,600,000
St Ives / Turramurra
02 9449 6255
02 9449 6255