SOLD BY GEORGE CAREY & BROOKLYN ZHU!
63 Hunter Avenue St Ives
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 carFind your paradise in this substantial family home that nestles quietly on a superb 1,325sqm that adjoins the Garigal National Park. Nestled well back from the road, it enjoys a stunning outlook at the rear and delivers a range of accommodation that is ideal for a growing family. Presenting in near original condition, it's comfortable to enjoy right now whilst providing abundant scope to stamp your own style. Wake up to the sound of birdsong and be at one with nature with the bus almost at the doorstep, bushwalking tracks at the backdoor and just moments to a choice of quality schools.
* Well established gardens, backyard goes on forever
* North facing, superb elevated vistas at the rear
* Spacious formal lounge and dining, casual dining
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, reverse cycle a/c
* Lower level immense rumpus, unique rock feature
* Study, rear alfresco terrace, laundry with bathroom
* Generous bedrooms with three up and two down
* Garden shed, covered access from the carport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 1325 sqm (approx)
- 228 sqm (approx)
St Ives / Turramurra
02 9449 6255
02 9449 6255