Private inspections are available during holiday period by appointment
17 Nicholson Avenue St Ives
5 bed | 4 bath | 2 carIntuitively designed for luxury family living and entertaining, this beautifully presented, contemporary home offers the perfect environment for stress-free family living. Nestled in a whisper quiet pocket and north facing, its elevation affords it striking vistas across the district. Families will love the abundance of living areas, sensational alfresco spaces and pool. A separate entry studio wing provides the answer for older children, in-laws or the aupair. Its exceptional setting has it just a stroll to bus services, moments to all the area's quality schools and shops and a quick commute to Chatswood's shopping, dining and transport hub.
* Positioned on a generous north facing 923sqm block
* Beautifully landscaped, manicured lawns & gardens
* In Law Accomodation / Teen Retreat with separate entry
* Spacious and open plan casual living and dining
* Superb travertine terrace with built-in outdoor kitchen
* Sparkling pool, large family room, rumpus with bar
* Separate studio with bathroom and adjoining study
* Gourmet stone topped kitchen with quality appliances
* Breakfast bench, induction cooktop, double ovens
* Upper level glass framed terrace with superb views
* Deluxe master with ensuite, WIR and terrace access
* Three bedrooms all enjoy access to the large terrace
* Ducted a/c, double carport, additional parking area.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 923 sqm (approx)
Wednesday 23.01.2019 | 10:15am - 10:45am
Saturday 26.01.2019 | 10:15am - 10:45am
For Sale $1,995,000 - $2,095,000
St Ives / Turramurra
(02) 9449 6255
(02) 9449 6255