Sun drenched entertainer with granny flat
11 Torres Place St Ives
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 carIf location, location, location is your mantra, then this wonderful home will certainly delight, nestled in a peaceful and private cul-de-sac surrounding by St Ives best. Tightly held for twenty years, it provides an exceptional single level floor plan with formal and informal living spaces that spill out to the north facing alfresco terrace and pool. A bedroom wing ensures peace and privacy for the family whilst a separate fully self-contained studio is perfect for guests, the in-laws or a home office. Well presented and maintained throughout, this exciting home sits 400m to St Ives North Public School and is a stroll to the bus, Brigidine College, Sydney Grammar and St Ives Village shopping.
* Set high from the street with generous front lawns
* Bamboo floors, family room with built-in wall of storage
* L-shaped formal lounge and dining, casual living & dining
* Stylish stone topped kitchen, quality European appliances
* Living spaces spill to the paved alfresco terrace and pool
* Separate bedroom wing, four bedrooms all with robes
* Master with ensuite and robes opens directly to the pool
* Versatile separate entry self-contained studio
* Over-sized double lock up garage with ample storage, workshop.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 1005 sqm (approx)
Saturday 23.03.2019 | 12:00pm - 12:30pm
St Ives / Turramurra
02 9449 6255
02 9449 6255