Quiet, Convenient Location! Painted & Tiled/Semi Renovated
5 Coppins Close St Ives
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carJust painted and fully tiled throughout!
Nestled towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac yet offering a walk to transport and schools convenience that many will love. The flat 914sqm block on the high side enjoying north-eastern sun and easy care living on a single level. Easy stroll to bus services to the city, Gordon Station and schools. It is also within easy walking distance of St Ives High School and St Ives Public.
* Full brick throughout, walled and substantial front terrace and garden courtyard
* Solid full brick home with an appealing vintage flavour
* Spacious lounge with bar area, large separate dining
* Glass sliders sweep back to create an easy in/out flow
* Neat and tidy classic kitchen but with brand new appliances, substantial walk-in pantry
* Large original bathroom with separate toilet and separate granny flat/4th bedroom
* Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes plus extra 4th/studio/rumpustennage retreat room with sep toilet.
* Laundry room, internal access double lock up remote garage
Please contact David Latham - 0413 812 581 or Chase Kuo - 0466 363 140
Private appointment can be arranged.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 914 sqm (approx)
St Ives / Turramurra