SOLD BY DANIEL COOK!
43 Bundabah Avenue St Ives
5 bed | 4 bath | 3 carPrivate Sanctuary for the whole family! Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it's effortless to feel at home in this sensational residence, with its extraordinary dimensions and inspired design. Capitalising on its sun soaked north to rear aspect, nearly every room connects with the outdoors through expansive walls of sliding glass that wrap around the residence. Its floorplan has been thoughtfully created to easily accommodate the busy family life with multiple and expansive living spaces, large bedroom suites including a lower level guest or au pair wing and private gardens with a pool. It rests on a prime 1,359sqm with 337sqm of internal living space walking distance to local shops, restaurants, cafes, St Ives North Public, Brigidine, Sydney Grammar and the public transport.
* Timeless design featuring galleries of wraparound glass
* Spacious lounge with stylish eye-catching open fireplace
* Formal dining, large casual dining or living by the kitchen
* Family sized stone topped kitchen with breakfast bench
* Sweeping rumpus and games room with built-in bar
* Wraparound verandah, pool with poolside terraces
* Private level lawn, external bathroom near the pool deck
* Over-sized bedroom suites, private guest suite with ensuite
* Expansive master with walk-in robe and ensuite, bathroom
* Reverse cycle a/c, BIRS, ample storage, DLUG plus carport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 1359 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 20 Oct 11:45 AM
On-Site Unless Sold Prior
St Ives / Turramurra
(02) 9449 6255
(02) 9449 6255