SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DANIEL COOK & MICHAEL CRAWSHAW!
73 Ayres Road St Ives
3 bed | 3 bath | 2 carPeace and privacy come naturally to this beautifully refreshed family home that presides over an exceptional 1,013sqm north to rear block that is just moments to excellent schools, transport and shops. Living is all done on a spacious single level with just the master suite elevated upstairs as a perfect parental get away. Blessed with dual living spaces, expansive alfresco terraces and a pool, the family will love its many attractions including its brand new luxe main bathroom. Fresh, bright and engaging, with the versatility to expand to suit your family's needs, it enjoys bus services to the shops, schools and rail at its doorstep and is a stroll to St Ives Park Public, local pre-schools and the Rifkin Swim School.
* Timber floors, freshly painted, open plan living and dining
* Stylish stone topped kitchen with European appliances
* Breakfast bench, study nook, private side alfresco terrace
* Family room opens to the rear terrace, pool and lawns
* Luxury brand new designer main bathroom, zoned a/c
* Three generous bedrooms, guest with ensuite, robes
* Whole floor master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Internal access double lock up garage with workshop
* Circular gravel drive, ample additional off-street parking.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- 1013 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 15 Dec 04:00 PM
On-Site Unless Sold Prior
St Ives / Turramurra
(02) 9449 6255
(02) 9449 6255